The parents/guardians who have not availed the school’s transport facility for their ward, are requested to follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- It is mandatory to produce Escort Id card for picking and dropping the child at school gate. An Escort Id card authorizes maximum 4 people (whose photograph is affixed on the Escort Id card) for the same.
- A student coming late to school has to submit his/her parent’s written note duly signed stating the reason to the school administration.
- If any other person apart from those mentioned in Escort Id card comes to pick up the child from the school, the parent/guardian in that case needs to send a written request letter to administration.
- Any parent/guardian, who wishes to take their child in between the school hours, is required to take a written permission from the school.
- Loss of Escort Id card must be reported to the school office immediately.
- The school prohibits its students from driving a two or a four-wheeler to and fro school, even though they possess a driving license. Those found driving a two or a four wheeler would not be permitted to enter or leave from the school.
- An undertaking has to be signed by both the parents in the transport form, in case they want their child to go unescorted from the school.
For details of the Route(s) followed in each zone, kindly contact the Transport Manager, with your detailed residential address including landmarks, if any.
School Transport Policy:
Safety of students is our prime concern. Thus, our air-conditioned GPS & CCTV enabled transport facility is fully equipped to provide the safest and most convenient transport solution. The following transport policy shall be adhered to by parents and students:
- All students using the school transport facility are expected to be at the stipulated bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled pick up time.The buses will not wait for latecomers and no phone calls to this effect will be entertained. Parents should ensure that they are on time for their wards to be collected from the bus stop (drop time) to avoid inconvenience to other students.
- Parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents) have to produce the Escort Id card at the bus stop to receive their wards from the respective bus drop points failing which the student will be brought back to the school and will be handed over only on production of Escort Id card.
- An undertaking has to be signed by both the parents in the transport form, in case they want their child to go unescorted from the bus stop.
- The Identity Card should be worn by the student before boarding the bus and the same should be worn at all times till the end of the return journey.
- Students are allowed to use only the allotted bus and bus stop. No student can change his/her bus route without a prior written permission from the school office. No withdrawal would be considered without prior written intimation of one clear month.
- In case the child has to leave the school premises in an emergency, the class teacher and the Transport In-charge needs to be informed, well in advance, with permission from the school.
- Bus facility is available on fixed routes with designated stops. The school reserves the right to re-route, continue or withdraw the bus service anytime.
- Parents are requested not to make any oral request to the bus drivers or attendants. The request should be made in writing to the Transport In-charge.
- Parents are not allowed to travel in the bus under any situation and are requested not to instigate/mis-behave with bus staff.
- The transport charges for the scheduled route/routes will be as per notification which is payable along with the tuition fee on a quarterly basis. Transport services will be discontinued without notice for children with transport dues pending for more than 15 days.
- Transport services will be discontinued without notice and disciplinary action will also be taken against those who are indulged in aggressive or violent behavior in the bus, throwing objects outside school bus, offend passers-by with their actions or words, damaging bus property or violating school’s code of conduct, misbehavior with bus staff etc. Also, the parents are liable to bear all costs for any damage incurred.
- Any case of negligence by the bus driver should be brought to the notice of the Transport In- charge.
Code of conduct in School bus/van
Students entitled to travel on a school bus route must be responsible for maintaining order for discipline and safety. The rules mentioned below must be followed:
- Students are expected to maintain silence and behave in a disciplined manner at all times and are expected to remain seated while the bus is in motion. Playing games, swinging on over-head rails and running up and down in the bus, standing on the foot board is not permissible.
- Students should not to go behind or under the parked buses within the school campus under any circumstances. Students are also not allowed to sit in the parked buses during school hours.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it comes to a complete halt.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their respective buses. Reservation of seats for co-commuters is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Consumption of food items, toffees, chips etc. is not allowed since littering in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- If any student is reported to be throwing objects outside from the school bus or offend passers-by with their actions or words etc., strict disciplinary action will be taken against him or her.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the School bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the bus and its occupants. This act may lead to strict disciplinary action.